Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Sharing Thought of A Girl


Someone's
Love
May
Come
Into
One's
Life
With
No
Exact
A
Time




Frankly
Speaking
I'm Not
Happy
With My
Feelings
This
Recent
Days




I Need
The
Presence
of Someone
Who May
Listen
Me
About
My Problem
And
Who
Had Already
Prepared
To Give
Me Everything
I Demanded
Indeed




Our
God
Please
Help
Myself
To Be
Happy
Tell Me
What
To Do
And
What
To Answer
On The
Response of
The Environment



I'm So
Eager
To Feel
The Real
Happiness
And
Enjoyment
Could Be
Made By
The People
Whom I
Accompanied
With And
Talked To




As I
Notice
Nowadays
Most Men
Especially
Single
Whose In
Courtship
Are Desiring
Sexual Activity
More Rather
Than
Showing
His Interest
And True
Feelings To
A Girl




I'm Wishing
To Turn
Back
The Old
Story of
Love And
I Want My
Lovelife
To Rotate
Into The
World
of An Old
Cinema
About
Love
Where
Man Shows
Sweetness
And Love
Through
Visiting A
Woman At
Home
Giving Flowers
And
Chocolates
Showing
Respects
To Her Parents
And Also
Herself And
Inviting Her
To Go
Out In Order
To Make
Her Feel
How Much
He Loves Her




Life
Without
Struggle
Is Senseless
And Have
No
Success

No comments:

Post a Comment